Since their introduction, Alloy Products' flexible standard and custom ASME pressure vessels have been a mainstay in a diverse range of applications and industries, including:
- High-purity and industrial chemical
- Dairy, food and beverage
- Water, ink and adhesives
All Alloy Products' ASME pressure vessels are constructed to meet or exceed the exacting standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. In terms of design criteria, they fully comply with:
- ASME requirements for "UM" code Unfired Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1;
- U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration "Standards and Interpretations" 1910.106 (b)(1)(v)(b): "Flammable & Combustible Liquids" Section; and
- California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Chapter A, Division of Occupational Safety and Health, Subchapter 1 "Unfired Pressure Vessel Orders" Article 2, Section 460.
- Extra-length stainless steel skirts allow fittings to be installed in a vessel's bottom head.
- Additional dip tubes or special-size tubes can be ordered with either NPT hex adapters or sanitary clamp adapters.
- A wheeled cart assembly with a handle and front support simplifies vessel transport.
The Alloy Products manufacturing facility also conforms to the stringent standards for National Board plant inspections and certification of equipment, personnel and materials. All APC general purpose pressure vessels' ratings and temperatures are designated in psi/bar and Fahrenheit/Centigrade.